- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Avid TV fans who also the subscriber to Charter cable TV plans have one more thing to celebrate about. Spectrum TV app doesn’t only work on Android, iOS, Windows, Xbox One, and Roku but on FireStick too. So, get ready to watch movies and TVs now using your Amazon device.
Need some help with installing the Spectrum app on Firestick? This blog has you covered. Here’s a step by step guide for installation without getting much technical:
Get Yourself a VPN
Among cord-cutters, FireStick is one of the most used streaming devices. FireStick Live TV provides one of the best TV experiences currently on the market, with a large ecosystem of apps available. But with many of these apps, you might be consuming copyrighted content. You wouldn’t want to get into legal troubles because of that, now would you?
Another risk is that this streaming service exposes your IP address. For the people who are concerned about their online privacy, this could be alarming. In order to stay safe, it’s recommended to use a VPN. It will boost your protection online by changing your IP address while you’re streaming.
Installing Spectrum TV App on FireStick
To get started with the installation, first enable “apps from unknown sources” to install the Spectrum TV app on FireStick. This is what you must do:
- Got to the Settings of your Amazon FireStick
- Choose “My Fire TV”
- Go to the Developer Options
- Click “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Go to the homepage of FireStick
- Search the Downloader App
- Install the Downloader App
- Download the Spectrum TV app APK file.
- The installation will begin automatically
- Once installed, launch the app and you’re done.
Installing Spectrum App on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
If the above method didn’t work for you, try using the ES File Explorer to install the Spectrum app on FireStick. Follow these steps to get started:
- Open the ES File Explorer App on the FireStick
- Click on the “+ new” icon at the bottom of the app
- Enter the source URL in of the Spectrum TV app
- Click “Ok”
- A window will appear on the screen
- Click on “Download APK”
- Tap “Click Here”
- The installation will begin
- You may now use the Spectrum app for Firestick
What Can You Do with Spectrum App on FireStick?
As you would know already, the Spectrum app is available with all Spectrum TV plans. With this free service, you will enjoy the following perks:
- Access to 250 live TV channels from around the world
- 3000 on-demand titles (TV shows as well as movies)
- Options to filter content meeting your preferences
- Enjoy the pleasure of streaming by customization
- Create a personalized list of channels
- Schedule DVR recordings based on programs you like
Fixing Common Issues with FireStick
While you are using FireStick to watch shows offered by Spectrum, you might encounter some issues. It helps to know about these issues in advance and be familiar with the solution as well.
Unavailability of All Channels
If you are unable to view all channels on the Spectrum App, it is likely that you have blocked a few contents via the parental control settings. Go to the settings on your FireStick to check and modify the parental controls and this should fix the problem.
Streaming content can get difficult at times when your Internet connection is slow. When this happens, the fault isn’t with the FireStick but with your Internet connection.
For smooth streaming, it’s recommended to have at least 10 Mbps of download speed and you won’t experience buffering issues. Remember, when the Internet is at fault, uninstalling or reinstalling the app won’t fix anything.
Why Watch Spectrum on FireStick?
FireStick is a device by Amazon that lets you watch tens of thousands of channels and enjoy the best of live TV and content streaming. The purpose of this device is to let you watch what you love. The best thing about FireStick is that you don’t require a cable connection to watch live channels with this service. That’s why so many content consumers prefer it.
The FireStick is very simple to operate, it plugs into the HDMI port of your TV and lets you access millions of programs on-demand and even live. After installing Spectrum TV app on your FireStick, these are some of the benefits you would enjoy:
- You will be able to watch on-demand movies and TV shows as and when you want. The app brings 250 Live TV channels (the range might vary depending on the package you have subscribed to).
- The app lets you change the settings of the content library and personalize it according to your taste. All your favorite channels will be in your listing.
For all the movie buffs out there, the Spectrum TV app on FireStick is a great source of watching your favorite titles with a touch of customization. You prepare the absolute must-have which includes a good VPN service and high-speed Spectrum Internet to continue to stream the content you admire.
Install spectrum App on your FireStick device today to start watching shows and movies you are a big fan of.